Total Connect 2.0
Honeywell's Total Connect® Remote Services lets our customers stay in the know wherever they go. With the tap of a finger, our app lets them control their security systems, receive text messages and email alerts—even view live video and video doorbell events, locate vehicles or assets, control thermostats, lighting and locks—anytime, anywhere on iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ devices. It’s packed with features that help you deliver a great user experience.
- Dynamic, Intuitive Interface
- Growing Ecosystem Including Support for the SkyBell® Video Doorbell, August Smart Lock® and Total Connect Comfort Wi-Fi® and RedLINK™ Connected Thermostats
- Interactive Security
- Geofencing Arming Reminders
- Smart Scenes with Wizard
- Video Viewing and Awareness
- Video Alarm Verification (VAV)
- Works with Apple Watch® and Apple TV®
- GPS Vehicle and Asset Tracking**
- 100+ Locations Per Customer
- Arm/Disarm Status – Can’t remember if you set the alarm? You can check the status of your system and arm or disarm it remotely. This can also come in handy if you want to allow access to your home…but, don’t want to give out your code.
- Check Alarm Event History- Events are stored for 90 days-enabling you to go back and identify specific events or patterns. Can be invaluable for monitoring openings and closings in a small business.
- Text and E-mail Alerts and Notifications– With Total Connect 2.0 you can receive an e-mail or text when there is an alarm event, system armed, system disarmed, or a sensor activity. (or the program can be configured to let you know when it was not disarmed by a certain time, or a sensor has not been activated) This will let you know when the kids got home from school or whether or not a package was delivered.
Honeywell Total Connect is now fully compatible with the popular SkyBell HD Smart Video Doorbell. End-users can enjoy convenient, single-app functionality right with the Honeywell Total Connect iOS app. Visit the iOS App Store and download the update today.
Complete Single-Screen Control
Not only will users be able to check SkyBell Video Doorbell activity through the Honeywell Total Connect iOS app, they will be able to see, hear and speak to visitors at the door directly through Honeywell Total Connect. Plus, they’ll also have the ability to arm/disarm, lock/unlock the premises through one screen, while seeing and talking to a visitor the entire time. Convert and win new business with features that separate you from the competition. The Honeywell Total Connect iOS SkyBell HD compatibility offers you unique features all in one screen:
When the SkyBell HD Video Doorbell is pressed, users will receive a push notification directly through Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services and perform all of the SkyBell HD functionality through the Total Connect iOS app (including full-screen video viewing). Now with the ability to arm/disarm, lock/unlock all from one screen, you can deliver a better user experience while providing customers with a great way to stay connected via our ever-expanding ecosystem. Users can also access all SkyBell activity in the events log.