First Alarm's UL Listed Central Station
Choose First Alarm to perform this critical monitoring function because we can turn on a dime, and we have the technology/infrastructure to meet activity spikes by matching staff to signals.
Monitoring services are the heart and soul of the security business, so our resources, infrastructure, technology and know-how equate to a higher comfort level with added redundancy.
- Our highly trained staff provides your customers with fewer errors for greater peace of mind and enhanced safety.
- First Alarm's monitoring center has three Virtual Command Centers located across the country and each center is UL Listed and backed up by two generators and uninterruptible power supplies.
- Our monitoring centers are interconnected. This allows us to load balance by redistributing operator resources during spikes in alarm activity.
- We use only the most sophisticated security monitoring technology to deliver dependable service. We partner with leading technology innovators such as AlarmNet, AT&T®, Avaya®, UTC, Honeywell® and Verizon®.
- We are now in a virtual cloud server environment, using VMware, an expensive and advanced server that gives us incredible flexibility and control.
- Caterpillar generators provide backup power for all of our services and have a proven track record when it comes to performing under duress.
- Auto-transfer and auto-routing of signals means First Alarm is prepared for regional interruptions of communications.