Commercial Systems for all of Treasure Valley Idaho
Alarm Installation and 24/7 monitoring
First Alarm, LLC offers flexible and complete solutions for your alarm system and its monitoring. We can install a new system in your business or take over and upgrade the monitoring of an existing system. We work with industry best practices so you have a cost-effective, reliable, and easy-to-use solution to your security needs. A security system is only useful if it is installed properly, properly maintained, and used consistently. All monitoring is performed by our fully triple redundant UL Listed Central Station, with highly trained safety professionals and our technical support from our Data Center 24/7. All equipment and monitoring is UL Listed, meaning it has passed a rigorous audit by an independent third-party.
Video Surveillance and Monitoring
First Alarm, LLC installs and maintains hybrid analog CCTV systems integrated with digital video recorders (DVRs) as well as state-of-the-art pure IP based video systems, running entirely over it's own POE network or local and wide area networks. Video systems are a critical tool for securing a commercial, retail, or industrial property as they can be the basis of an investigation and key to the resolution of security situations. The availability of DVR and IP video technology brings a new level of functionality and affordability to video monitoring. Our central station can verify alarm events by accessing video stored on a DVR in near real- time, providing valuable information to property owner and emergency response personnel.
Complex Security System Integration, Design, and Installation
Our System Integration Team have decades of security system design experience and a track record of innovative approaches to your security problems. Whether you need to secure a building, university campus, an entire plant, valuable art work, newly planted trees, or something we have yet to think of, we can design an innovative and effective system. Some examples may include:
- Artwork & Asset Protection
- Environmental Monitoring (water, freeze, carbon monoxide, vapor, etc)
- Mobile Applications, vehicle location, speed, and routing tracking
- Walk in freezers temperature monitoring
- Vaults, gun cases, safe rooms, remote containers
- Warehouse & shipping video analytics applications
- Exterior property protection for containers, trailers, and sheds
- Water system shutoff, flow, flood, and freeze monitoring
- Dead-man Watch systems
Internet Control of System (with Smartphones or Remote Computers)
We offer security systems, access control systems, and video surveillance systems that can be controlled and programmed over the Internet, Computers, SmartPhones.
Call us today for a demonstration of how these systems work and what they can do for you.
Access Control Systems (small office, multi unit building, bio-metric entry)
First Alarm, LLC specializes in modern cutting-edge technology, Internet-based or network access control systems that cost-effectively provide functionality that exceeds the industry standard. From a small business to a large corporation, or university campus, we design, install, and maintain easy-to-use, scale-able, and highly functional technology, complete with ongoing training and support.
Whether you need just one door or a thousand doors First Alarm, LLC has a cost effective solution for you. Call us today to find out how we can solve your access concerns!
Features and Benefits of Commercial Alarm Systems
- No long-term monitoring contracts: we keep our customers because they are happy with the system and service, not because they are locked into a long-term contract.
- High quality product: the alarm systems installed by First Alarm use equipment that is widely considered to be of the highest quality and is mostly developed and manufactured in the United States.
- Variety of solutions: we offer more options for monitoring communications than any other alarm company in the region. Some examples are: phone line, Internet, Cellular, AlarmNet Radio. In most new installations, we recommend monitoring via AlarmNet Radio Service for alarm communication paths.
- Convenience: our mobile applications allow you to manage your alarm system through your mobile phone or a web browser. Capabilities include basic arming and disarming of the system, viewing events with time & date stamps.
COMMERCIAL SYSTEMS & SERVICES
First Alarm, LLC is a commercial contracting company with all the licensing, bonding, and insurance required to handle any size project in the commercial environment.
Small, Medium, and Large Business
Providing business owners powerful security protection
and constant surveillance of their business when they are there or away form the business.
Security systems able to handle and manage 250 users and up to 250 devices on one system at a location. Remote Security Micro-Management Services are available to coordinate users and automation functions
Multiple locations and multiple systems coordination. Remote Services add/delete users, provide remote control, coordinate access to specific locations at specific times, track usage.